مطلوب موظفين مبيعات داخلي للعمل في السعودية
Inside Sales Representative
At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200 000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
An Inside Sales Representative is a full cycle sales role focusing on our SMB segment clients. The priority will be to learn more of the Infobip processes after the SDR role including: Provisioning accounts, legal documentation and completion, MSA (Message Service Agreement) and NDA agreements, and KPI targets.
The Inside Sales Representatives will work collaboratively with their Sales Teams defined by vertical, and depending on the regions Inside Sales Representatives can help with other verticals depending on capacity and number of leads.
The Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for inbound leads for their region and will need to communicate with Marketing + Sales about challenges with pipeline and lead quality. Time to first contact is important since they will still be the first line of contact.
Your Key responsibilities?
- Use and maintain the Salesforce data quality.
- Achieving defined KPI goals.
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop
- Close full cycle on SMB (C & D) level accounts
- Understand and execute Enterprise + Volume Velocity Sales process.
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospect accounts into A/B segment
- Gain knowledge of Super User, Routing Tool, and other internal tools
- Properly understand the MSA process and working with Legal
- Focusing in verticals: Retail, Travel, Ride Sharing, eCommerce, Banking/Finance accordingly to the sales strategy
- 2 – 4 years of experience in sales roles
- You speak fluent English and Arabic
- Experience in SaaS industry preferred
- Experience with cold approach (calls/e-mails) to potential clients
- Good sales oriented communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Rubles & Sense of Wellness – Competitive salary, covered travel expenses, employer paid benefits, flexible work environment… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!