مطلوب موظف(ة) إستقبال
للعمل لدى شركة ادارة مطالبات طبية
MedNet Jordan is one of the leading managed care service organizations that caters to healthcare needs.
We are currently seeking to hire a Receptionist with the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Act as receptionist and provide customer services to our clients.
- Handle all office logistics such as stationary and kitchen utensils in terms of Purchasing, Stock Management, and Budget Control.
- Responsible of Company Purchasing Process and documentation.
- Handle Company incoming & outgoing mail along with appropriate distribution to concerned departments & Handle Couriers logistics such as DHL and Aramex.
- Follow up on daily basis on office boy(s) & cleaning company employees in terms of attendance, vacations, performance and any other related matters.
- Monitor the utilization of the employee’s leaves in order to ensure that the process and the leave balance calculation are accurate and in full alignment with the Company policy and all applicable laws.
- Responsible of all required arrangements for company events such as MedNet Quarterly events/activities, Yearly Staff meeting, Team Building gatherings.
- Handle all business trip logistics; flight booking, hotel reservations, issuing/renewal visa, arranging transportation (Airport pickup & drop off) along with Per Diem requests and other related matters for MedNet employees and visitors and keeping records of it.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1 year’ experience in Administration Field in Travel Agencies, Hotels or any other industry for relevant experience.
- Purchasing Experience would be a plus.
- Computer literacy ( MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ver Good oral and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Ability to handle stress and good problem solving skills.
- Strong planning Skills