مطلوب مهندس (ه) للعمل في المجلس النرويجي للاجئين
The External Relations Department (ExRel) is responsible for engaging with private individuals and organisations to build awareness about NRC and raise funds for an organisation that works for people forced to flee. To achieve this, ExRel operates across four main areas; Public Engagement ensuring that the voice of NRC and the people we serve are being heard; Global Fundraising raising unearmarked funds from private individuals for the NRCs mission; Donor Management securing our income from regular donors, and Corporate Relations collaborating with the private corporate sector to attract and maintain grants and pro bono resources for the organisation; Governance ensuring that department activities are aligned in a way that supports the department overall goals and are operated in a way that meets the laws and regulations within each country of operation.
The Donor Management section (DM) is accountable for the maintenance and development of the regular donor portfolio. This includes analytics, donor service, and work related to managing and developing the regular donor portfolio.
Are you a systems and procedures-oriented professional, with experience in Salesforce, integrations, and information flows, and looking to be part of an international team dedicated to advocating for the rights of people forced to flee?
Come join us!
What you will do
Reporting to the head of Donor Management, the CRM Engineer will be responsible for managing and maintaining all data flows in the Donor Management.
Some of your day-to-day tasks will include:
- Responsible for maintaining all data pipelines and operating procedures.
- Improve relevant data capture, quality, availability, and transparency globally.
- Contribute to global department tech stack strategy.
- Collaborate across the department to identify process improvements and new opportunities.
- Act as second line of donor support, if fist line (donor service officers) can’t solve the issue in hand
- Responsible for reconciliation of data from fundraising systems, financial systems, payment providers and banking systems
- Contribute to market activities upselling, cross selling and reactivation towards the NRC regular donor base
- Responsible for developing guidelines, procedures and routines within donor management, and coordinate translation and implementation in other markets.
- Responsible for managing the annual “tax campaign”, including communication products, sufficient staff capacity and training.
- Take initiative and drive forward technical improvements and ensure that is in-line with section strategy
- Joint responsibility for training of relevant donor service officers
What you will bring
- 3+ years of documented experience with Salesforce or similar CRM and integrations.
- Strong understanding of payment service providers.
- Documented experience in data warehouse management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, and other languages (specifically Norwegian) are an advantage.
- Strong ability to motivate colleagues and collaborate and communicate.
We know that you are curious and would like to learn more about this role; please clickhere to access the full Job Description.
What makes this position attractive?
- A challenging and exciting opportunity with an international team dedicated to advocating for the rights of people forced to flee.
- A chance to support NRC in the maintenance and development of systems and procedures supporting the maintenance and development of the regular donor portfolio.
- Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions in Oslo, Norway. We are open to receiving applications from Jordan, Lebanon, Germany, Kenya, Nigeria, Belgium, or any other countries where NRC has representation.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated to what we do;
- To be innovative with our solutions;
- To act as one unified and inclusive team;
- To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other… the members of our NRC family.
We will be assessing candidates on an ongoing basis; therefore, early applications are recommended.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across more than 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises. NRC also runs the Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre in Geneva, a global leader in reporting on and advocating for people displaced within their own country.
Employment with NRC may lead to employment in or deployment to Regions, Countries, Areas or Offices that may be host to considerable health, safety and security risks. NRC takes this very seriously and we have procedures in place to reduce known risks, but will never be able to take away all risks.
NRC is an equal opportunities employer and aims to have staffing diversity in terms of age, gender, ethnicity, nationality and physical ability.
How to apply
Click HERE to complete your application.