مطلوب مهندس مبيعات للعمل في السعودية
Senior Sales Engineer, KSA
Provides sales support to new and existing customers ensuring Sales targets are achieved / exceeded for the designated region / area mainly in Petrochem / Chemicals and O&G customers. Coordinates, analyzes and communicates information internally and externally to meet customers’ demands and grow business.Provides sales support to new and existing customers ensuring Sales targets are achieved / exceeded for the designated region / area mainly in Petrochem / Chemicals and O&G customers. Coordinates, analyzes and communicates information internally and externally to meet customers’ demands and grow business.
- Responsible to drive the Measurement Solution Business for Emerson product portfolio for current and New Accounts. Includes Sales & partial service
- Work on lead generation for Instruments – Flow meters (Coriolis, Magnetic, Vortex), Tranmitters (Level, Pressure, Temperature, Wireless), Flow metering skids
- Proactively work on customer inquiries regarding products, solutions, quality issues, delivery, services and other related issue to ensure complete customer satisfaction. Close orders, business proposals ensuring 100% alignment with Emerson responsibilities
- Understand customer issues by doing Site visits and work on solutions using the Product Group Team
- Use Customer Relation Management – CRM System for all site visits reports, proposals and activities. Tracks activity to ensure timely resolution and response to customer.
- Provides technical support to customers regarding Measurement Solutions products in customer specific applications.
- Work with Emerson Cross BU teams to maximize account penetration
- Obtain relevant data to assist in the development of new business proposals. Work with proposal team to submit the proposals.
- Accurately forecast budget numbers for Rolling monthly period booking targets
- Work closely with Local Business Partner Team to coodinates visits and key customer activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering.
- 5-7 – Experience in the Field Instrumentation Area, Plant Experience is a plus. Handled products like transmitters, flow meters will be added advantage. Working in Sales / Service background will be desired
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.