مطلوب مهندس (ة) مشتريات للعمل لدى شركة هندسية رائدة
Leading Engineering Trading Company based in Amman – Jordan, is seeking to recruit the following:
– Proposal/Tendering Engineer
• Job Overview:
The Proposal/Tendering Engineer will be responsible to Interface with major national and international customers, and to participate in tendering project opportunities by preparing financial and technical offers.
• To review and manage the customer enquiry process into a costed workable solution.
• To act as the company’s internal contact point for the customer during the
enquiry and bidding processes.
• To attend resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchase orders.
• To handle incoming sales calls and enquiries in a busy office, by keeping a prioritized listing of outstanding tasks and when completed, filing the quote and cost file in the appropriate network location.
• To respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner
• Carry out market survey to evaluate local and international vendors for products, materials, and machinery to be documented in vendors evaluation and selection form.
• Continually search the market for new valuable suppliers which assess present and future cooperation possibility.
• Prepare and update suppliers’ classification sheet in relation to products range, and price.
• Study and analyze tender documents (BoQ, Contracts, etc.) and prepare action plan.
• Participate in tendering process according to approved list of suppliers, prepares tender package & quotation request forms.
• Communicate and negotiate with relevant suppliers to receive best price quotations and prepare price comparison sheets.
• Respond to suppliers’ inquiries addressing the person in charge and follow up to maintain all needed documentation.
• Prepare a list of all participated suppliers for the entire tender/enquiry indicating field of practice.
• To clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed order
handover documentation in a timely manner for Order Coordinator to execute the purchase order
• Job Requirements:
• Education: Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering.
• Work Experience: 1-3 years of professional experience in relevant positions
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, word, etc.)
• High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
• Language Skills: Arabic and Fluent English
• Working Conditions:
• Working hours: 08:30-17:00
• Working days: Sunday – Thursday
Interested candidates can send their CV’s by email to [email protected]
Last date for submission is on 31/12/2020.