مطلوب منسق (ة) IT للعمل لدى منظمة دولية
Position Location: Amman, Jordan
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic institutions and stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
The Jordan Technical Assistance Program (TAP), funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), is a five-year education and youth project that seeks to transform the organizational culture and improve the abilities within the Ministry of Education and the Ministry of Youth to ensure officials can implement desired reforms. Creative and its partners will provide technical assistance in the development, roll-out, and tracking of policies and procedures to incorporate international best practices for public education and youth programming. Among the many activities in the Jordan Technical Assistance Program, it will support curriculum development, promote inclusive learning techniques, improve the skills of teachers and school managers, and other tangible activities that ultimately support changing the organizational culture within the two ministries and relevant agencies. The program will further support Jordan’s outreach and behavioral change communications initiatives that are aimed at creating a culture of reading, the inclusion of vulnerable children, and increased youth engagement.
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for providing technical support to all IT related issues for the project including but not limited to installation and testing of workstations, printers, client software, upgrades, and configuration.
Reporting & Supervision:
The IT Coordinator will report to the Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP), Operations.
- Implement and document network operations, processes, and procedures.
- Deploy and implement office network according to HQ specifications.
- Serve as the office Network Administrator.
- Identify and solve possible problems in the network.
- Supervise installations performed by third parties such as cabling, Internet connection, etc.
- Supervise and follow-up on equipment maintenance performed by other contractors.
- Support and troubleshoot users in the office on their daily work.
- Implement and enforce security on the network and prevent misuse of the IT resources.
- Participate in writing IT office policy.
- Responsible for IT inventory; work closely with the DCOP and procurement team to monitor distribution and location of IT equipment by performing a yearly inventory check-up.
- Set up, implement, and maintain hardware firewall.
- Keep the network healthy by applying all required security patches and monitoring the correct delivery of all antivirus updates.
- Implement and document a disaster recovery plan and offsite storage of backed up data.
- Other tasks as assigned.**Qualifications**
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Must have at least five (5) years of general work experience;
- Must have at least three (3) years of specific experience in desktop support, ICT, Information Systems, or a related field;
- Knowledge of USAID Rules and Regulations, previous experience working on USAID-funded projects preferred;
- Proficient in English and Arabic for both oral and written communication.
Please note only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.