AVSI Foundation, an NGO created in 1972, carries out cooperation projects for development, with particular emphasis on education. In its work, its attention is focused on the defense and promotion of the dignity of the person, the cornerstone of every project. We work all around the world thanks to a network of 35 founding members and more than 700 partners worldwide.
AVSI Foundation has been operating in Jordan since 2006 and contributed in supporting the most vulnerable local communities, Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian refugees through providing projects and activities that focus on health and psycho-social assistance, education, vocational training, and job placement and income-generating activities.
AVSI Foundation will start executing Cash for Work project funded by GIZ under the Syrian response programs in Zarka Governorate in Jordan. The project focuses on the improvement of green infrastructure/public open space in Zarka through participatory design approach and implementation process. The works are implemented with the participation and support of semi-skilled and unskilled vulnerable cash workers. The direct beneficiaries of the project are mainly Jordanians and Syrians.
The field coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the cash workers in Zarqa and maintaining the relationship with the community, stakeholders, and partners.
- Supporting the preparation and coordination of community meetings.
- Preparing, collecting and filing all the documentation related to the meetings
- Building and maintaining good relationships with the local representatives and communities, stakeholders and partners
- Ensuring the quality assurance of the outreach process and planning
- Leading field staff meetings and preparing minutes
- Coordinating and supervising the outreach and data entry
- Coordinating and supervising the cash workers on site in collaboration with the site engineer
- In coordination with the site engineer and under the coordination of the project manager, assisting in the preparation of a work plan for the workers
- Collecting and filing the documentation related to the cash workers
- Monitoring the daily attendance of workers on site
- Support AVSI management to develop a new intervention in the site based on assessed needs Perform any other duties as requested by immediate Supervisor.
If you are interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org write your applied position in the subject line.