HR Coordinator (SRF 240)
Title: HR Coordinator (SRF 240) Jordanian Nationals Only
- Supervise all HR department team members and carry out regular field visits, to ensure their smooth and effective operations and to maintain open lines of communications with all staff.
- Supervise all Admin staff team members and make sure the work is efficient & appropriate.
- Supervise the process and review the payroll and all associated benefits.
- Supervise and make sure to maintain an updated HR records
- Update HQ on requests related to national staff.
- Coordinate and monitor contract renewals and ensure to be in compliance with local labor laws.
- Implementation of new global HR initiatives and review of local HR policies and procedures, and ensure all HR activities are carried-out in compliance with International Medical Corps internal policies and the local laws.
- Responsible of the Health Insurance, Legal Services and training requests.
- Train senior national staff to increase their responsibilities in order to build and ensure sustainability of programs
- In close collaboration with head of departments, plan and manage timely and effective recruitment efforts for the country program.
- Manage employee orientations and work with head of departments to properly prepare new incumbents for their positions.
- Manage the performance appraisal process to ensure managers complete them appropriately and timely and take the required action, if needed
- Work with supervisors to coach on management and employee relations issues that arise.
- Making sure that all staff related entry/Exit documentations upon hire/Exit are submitted.
- Update and maintain Job Descriptions in consultation with Regional HR And/or HQ Human Resources.
- Work with CD to resolve specific employee relations issues, conduct or facilitate investigations as needed, and follow up with PSEA/CSG FP on all cases raised for feedback and updates by HQ
- Making sure rules and regulations are respected at all work locations.
- Assist in the selection and training of qualified program staff and recommend promotions, disciplinary action and termination of staff in consultation with CD.
- Makes sure all main HR documents are available, translated and understood by all staff at all levels.
- Liaise with International Medical Corps Lawyer to ensure compliance with labor law and finalize all legal issues.
- Takes active part in meetings (ex: HR forum) and represent the organization as appropriate.
- Contribute to the creation of a positive and overall credibility of the organization, notably through the application of the organizations Code of Conduct, ethics, values and standpoint with regard to internal and external actors.
- Reports all relevant information on HR situations and concerns.
- Interface with national government and relevant agencies as necessary.
- Follow up with Admin Manager on all afmin work related; to be proceeded accurately and on a timely manner such as expats work permits, visas, legal issues, making sure of proper control of internal Admin work such as stationery control, and hygiene issues.
- Other duties as assigned. The duties and responsibilities listed are representative of the nature and level of work and are not necessarily all inclusive.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Relevant field
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources is preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in HR
- 3 years of experience in a Managerial Level
- Previous NGO experience is a must
Interested candidates can apply by sending their CVs to [email protected] by maximum the 18th of December 2019 with the title HR Coordinator (SRF 240) in the subject line.