Due to local labor law, applicants must hold work authorization for Jordan, namely a Jordanian ID
The Four Seasons Amman has an exciting career opportunity for a
Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator has the opportunity to present the passion for service and great people skills, provides support to Human Resources Department and responds to inquiries in an efficient, courteous and professional manner to achieve maximum employee satisfaction while complying with all Four Seasons’ policies and standards.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the various functions of the Human Resources Department in a fast pace environment; handling confidential information with a high level of professionalism including conversations, personal information and documents.
- Maintains Employee communication tools including correspondence, screens, bulletin boards in an informative and creative way.
- Participates in organizing and implementing employees activities , job fairs, training sessions, community outreach and social events.
- Maintains accurate Employees Records both Electronic and Manual.
- Maintains the Human Resources electronic systems.
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources or related field; professional diploma in Human Resources is an asset.
- Prior experience in a 5 star luxury hotel/resort environment in an entry level HR position is preferred; Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong Employee service focus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Arabic and English Languages.
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task and respond to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
Learn more about our property and what it is like to work at Four Seasons by visiting: