- Design of program strategy and activities of projects and programs.
- Construct action plans with time frame and design follow up procedures to implement specific project activities.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Supervise all daily details related to activities, events and training programs.
- Prepare the logistics for the project’s activities.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Prepare and overview reports in both Arabic and English languages.
- Effectively communicate with different groups, constituencies and communities’ relevant of the project.
- Practical knowledge of specific project’s financial issues and budgetary plans.
- Bachelor degree in law or related field of study.
- Experience in law and legal cases
- Minimum of 2 years experience in designing programs and project management.
- Knowledge in training design and implementation and logistical procedures.
- High skills in communication, leadership and ability to work within a team.
- Knowledge in media tools and journalistic work.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
- Very good writing and spoken Arabic and English languages.
Send your CV with a Cover Letter to [email protected] with writing the title of the vacancy along with your name on the subject of the email.