مطلوب منسق (ة) مشروع براتب 900 دينار للعمل في منظمة دولية
General Purpose of the Position
The J02 Project Coordinator assists the Project Director in the technical and administrative leadership of the project and representants of the Project Director whenever needed. This role will be handled through intensive coordination with the project director. the Project Coordinator assists the Project Director in taking care of the daily technical aspects of the projects, focusing on quality delivery of the services, following up staff care and staff capacity building, building relationships with JRS governmental partners, INGOs and other NGOs, monitoring and controlling as well as the projects reporting.
Main Responsibilities of the Position
- Assist the Project Director in the coordination with the Ministry of Social Development, to agree on different departments and parties to be tackled, I.e., juvenile, SGBT, displaced children etc.;
- Supervises the senior psychologist and the senior case manager, and in coordination with them identifies a weekly schedule for the cases referred and selected;
- Supervise and select the beneficiaries from JRS ERP system who meet our selection criteria;
- Support the project director in all management related tasks i.e., team management, project proposal annual planning,and monthly, six-months, annual, and donor reporting;
- Supervise and manage all administration tasks related to the teams in coordination with the project director.
- Coordinate all aspects related to protection within JRS.
- Ensure proper coordination and division of tasks within the team.
- Supervise the implementation of activates in the project area
- Elaborate work plans together with the project team.
- Ensure that the deliverables of the project are reported correctly.
- In coordination with the Country M&E Officer and in collaboration with the Project Director, oversee the implementation of M&E tools and the tracking and integrity of data.
Care for Personnel
- Make sure a teamwork and harmonized environment is established within the team.
- Helps the Project Director in Supports team members in their work, supervises them, plans and coordinates with them, and provides training.
- Participates with the Project Director in the recruitment selection process and interviews.
- In coordination with the project director follows up the team building and staff care plans.
- In discussion with the project director sets the annual training and capacity building plan for the staff.
- Monitors and regulates use of materials and equipment.
- Ensures that equipment is repaired when necessary.
- Ensures that the logistics is available and supervises the administrators for each Centre (transportation, maintenance).
- Attends the staff meetings and assists the Project Director to prepare the meetings topics
- Represents the Project Director in case can’t attend in the Country Core Team meetings.
- Participates in the Inter-Agency Coordination Working Group meetings
- Together with the Project Director writes the six-month and annual project reports.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology or Management or any other related field;
- Master’s degree is preferrable.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience as a project coordinator or related to psychosocial support, administrative ,management role, and protection. Previous work with refugees is preferable.
- Strong management skills;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken Arabic and English;
- Ability to work within a team structure, flexible, and capable of coping with stressful workloads and limited resources.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments.
- Demonstrates, self-awareness, objectivity, and a strong desire to help others.
- Honest, of integrity, hardworking, self-motivated, and active listener person.
- Good understanding of gender equity.
- Largely independent performance of task within a given task related scope of action and decision-making alternative courses of action possible.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). and ability to effectively use project management software and other information systems databases.
How to apply
Please send your CV to [email protected] only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position “Project Coordinator – J02 ” In your email subject with a cover letter “otherwise the application will not be considered.
POSITION DEALINE: 21/6/2022
Salary :900 JOD
CONTACT PERSON NAME: Aden Abo Shosheh
CONTACT PERSON POSITION: Country Human Resources Officer
CONTACT PERSON EMAIL**:** [email protected]