مطلوب منسق (ة) مشتريات
للعمل لدى شركة حمودة
Jordan Poultry Processing & Marketing Company HAMMOUDEH Hiring Procurement Officer:
The Procurement Officer pro-actively supports the program activities by organizing adequate acquisition of goods and services. His/her responsibilities include the intake and follow up of purchase requisitions, tender/quotation procedures, order processing, collecting quotations and other purchasing activities, invoicing and delivery of goods to requestors. He/She is also the primary responsible for sourcing, specification and standardization. He/She takes care of clear communications about delivery lead times and replies to any other inquiries of requestors.
1. Prepare and process purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
2. Control each purchasing order budgets.
3. Ensuring an appropriate order flow with the compliance to organizational policies.
4. Cooperation with the finance department to resolve invoice and pricing issues.
5. Management of the communication with the sub suppliers, contractors and customers.
6. Monitoring and evaluation of all orders as well as preparation of order reports.
7. Maintain a database of suppliers list, supplier’s evaluation records, and PR/PO records.
8. Build and maintain relationships with suppliers and vendors.
9. Negotiate lower pricing.
10. Track, measure and analyze each order expenditures.
11. Provide reports for upper management.
12. Processes invoices with the suppliers, service providers and clients including preparation of packing lists or any logistics processing involved.
13. Process different type bank guarantees in coordination with the financial dept.
14. Additional tasks, in line with the logistics team activities, may be required by the manager.
1. 1-3 years of relative experience.
2. Candidate should have strong personality, perfectionist, fluent in english, and be able to work under stress.
3. Ability to work under pressure, multitasking, excellent team player and ability to work in a multinational environment.
4. Good in MS office programs and ERP systems.
5. Excellent negotiation, follow-up and communication skills.
6. 6.Strong data management, strong reporting skills, and technical writing skills.
Send CVs on [email protected]