Sales Training Coordinator
Training Company looking for a dynamic Sales Training Coordinator to contribute as a member of our Sales department as follows:
The Sales Training Coordinator is an integral member of the Sales Training team and will share responsibility in the design, development, and delivery of training program.
The Sales Training Coordinator will not only ensure training content is organized and delivered appropriately but will also play a key role in measuring training effectiveness to assist Sales Training leadership in optimizing overall program components. In practice, Sales Training is intended to deliver instruction that enhances the transfer, retention, and application of knowledge and skills, contributing to specific role performance goal attainment and overall positive company culture.
The Sales Training Coordinator’s primary objective is to support program effectiveness to directly impact sales productivity in meeting organizational goals.
- Consult with customers on getting the most value on their training purchases
- Sales &Market available training opportunities and providing necessary information
- Communicating with managers to identify training needs and mapping out development plans for teams and individuals.
- assess training needs for the customer
- organize, develop or source training programs to meet specific training needs
- handle logistics for training activities including venues and equipment
- establish and maintain relationships with external training suppliers
- Work with Sales Training leadership to develop training modules to deliver on training curriculum objectives.
- Promote collaboration and partnership by developing solid working relationships across all strata of the organization
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Create and maintain reports and tracking tools.
- BA/BS degree, with minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Sales, Sales Training, or Marketing.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Understanding of sales process, preferably with customer service experience
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize effectively, quickly shifting gears to meet evolving business requirements while maintaining ability to deliver on objectives
- Clear understanding of the entire training development cycle: assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, deliver, monitor and evaluate
- Foundational knowledge of sales strategies, processes in sales skills and product/service training
- Analytical thinker able to summarize large quantities of data.
- listening, verbal, and written communications skills, with the ability to present professionally to all levels, both business and technical, within an organization
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build solid, productive, cross-departmental relationships, lead projects with diverse teams, and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Ability to work efficiently and seamlessly.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and maintain a positive, result-oriented attitude
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and team management skills
- MS Office proficiency, with particular focus on Excel &PowerPoint
Interested candidates, please send your resume to