Senior Logistics Coordinator
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organization that can offer you a structured career path with excellent benefits.
Attractive working atmosphere, high caliber experience and remuneration package is awaiting the proper candidates.
Title: Senior Logistics Coordinator
Qualifications & Accountabilities:
A Bachelor of commerce related fields is required and 3-5 years’ experience in Logistics and Freight Forwarding, This individual will be responsible for monitoring shipments in/out of site until final delivery. Coordinate with different departments and plan their shipments. Create logs to follow up in/outbound shipments and avoid any delays and extra cost, vendors daily performance, and reporting to the department manager, ongoing process improvement.
- Identify enhancement opportunities and suggest solutions for improvement to top management.
- Assist audits of vendor invoices and month-end processing to incorporate finance accruals.
- Ensure to process orders and on-time delivery by network of courier companies and operations.
- Plan and arrange logistics required shipments.
- Support simplification and standardization of processes to accelerate logistics and enhance efficiencies.
- Support inventory management consisting of reconciling and maintaining of finished goods inventory by sku.
- Establish and manage relations with operations, ocean carriers, trucking companies, customs broker.
- Ensure effective and timely implementation of all Logistics daily operational goals inclusive of Shipping functions and Inventory Management.
- V. Good computer skills in MS office.
- Advanced English language skills.
- Communication skills.
- Root cause failure analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong follow-up skills.
Those who are competent & interested to fill this vacancy are kindly invited to submit an application on the company web site: https://www.jordanbromine.com/, then go to “Join Us“ Page and submit application on the suitable vacancy.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Sep 06, 2020.