الوصف ومتطلبات الوظيفة
Responsibilities and Duties
• Document control and the daily management of documents at KHCC, which include but not limited to:
- Reviewing and editing policies for completeness, language and consistency with other KHCC Policies and Procedures.
- Checking the quality and compliance of documents
- Controlling documentation modification, distribution, issuance
- Communicating all approved documents through KHCC portal site & to all concerned personnel.
- Progress reporting of the documents status
- Training employees in the proper way to create or fill out organization documents
- Collaborating with the concerned KHCC departments to document all Performance Improvement Projects activities and to closely follow up on the progress of these projects.
- Participating in the preparation of Quality Management training plans, agendas, materials, and other documents related to the training courses provided by the Quality Management Office to KHCC staff on a periodic basis and other external trainees when needed.
- Contributing to the planning and implementation of educational activities related to the Accreditation/Certification process, and other QMO events and activities as needed.
- Participating in establishing specific objectives and action plans in accordance with the KHCC Quality Management Strategic plan.
Education & Professional Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following fields: Hospital Management, Health Services Management, Public Health, Nursing, Pharmacy, Clinical Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, Engineering and Information Technology or a related field.
- One year of relevant work experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Should have strong analytical skills, detail-oriented, dependable and able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Has knowledge of quality principles and capability in quality tools, techniques and approaches
- Fluent in Arabic and English, both in writing and speaking.
- Relevant quality professional certification (CPHQ, ASQ, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Advanced computer skills including data processing, analysis and presentation.
“KHCC and its properties are smoke-free zones”