External Liaison Coordinator
To provide professional administration services to the Regional Office in addition to provide professional support in developing and maintaining SCI relationship with key Ministries and institutional actors.
In order to be successful you will bring/have QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Certificate of education university degree
* Minimum 2 years’ experience in an admin related work
* Experience in NGO/INGO in similar jobs
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required) and Arabic
* Computer literate (including working knowledge of Microsoft Office) and ability to do internet based research
* Excellent attention to detail, organisational skills and discretion with confidential information
* Ability to work independently and proactively
* Proven ability to handle challenging work load
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector. This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions only, for 12 months’ period.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.