- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science or Related preferred
- Experience coding multi-layered.NET web applications or CMS.
- Experience in ASP.NET C#.
- Experience with HTML, XML, CSS, AJAX, JQUERY.
- Experience developing for SQL Server, including writing custom queries, views, triggers, and stored procedures
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities; keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with project leads, developers, and other team members.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business & user language.
- Proficient with MS Visual Studio.
- Expert level understanding of current marketplace standards, technologies / trends and applying knowledge to user experience solutions
- Highly motivated independent thinker
- Experience with Agile programming
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to work closely with designers.
- Proven track record of designing scalable, distributed software applications.
- Object-oriented design experience
- Experience with Win Forms development, considered a plus
Please submit your resume to:
Job Location: Amman-Jordan
Position Type: Full-Time