We are looking to recruit outstanding fresh Java Developers who will receive an intensive training in the field of Java Development after which they would be involved in designing and implementing server-side components of the software products as part of a team developing a financial service using cutting-edge technologies.
- Develop simple web-based Java Applications and Components.
- Compile, debug and run Java Applications.
- Implement functional changes, enhancements, and customization to meet the business and technical requirements of the system.
- Act positively and respond promptly to changes in work environment and the development approaches.
- Perform any other job-related duties incidental to the work
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or any related field.
- Fresh graduates – up to one year of experience.
- Good Core Java Programming skills.
- Good Object-Oriented Programming understanding.
- Good knowledge of the use of IDEs (e.g. Eclipse and Netbeans, Intellij… etc.) for running and debugging Java programs.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Database components and concepts.
- Minimal knowledge of J2EE (Servlet, JSP), JPA, Hibernate, Tomcat and Spring.
- Self-motivated, self-learner, hard-worker and a team-player.
- The ability to investigate new technologies and create proofs-of-concept if necessary.
- Committed to work and willing to travel abroad.
- Good written and verbal communication skill.