Job Announcement an rent a car:
- Manages and directs the car operating plans for all car rental locations that maximize revenue and profit within plan objectives. Monitors the local markets and performance against plan, and influences performance improvement along with procedures and standards, as appropriate, to maximize profits. Manages the P&L for all car rental operations.
- Oversees direction and guidance to all management and staff in car operations. Conducts quarterly reviews for the locations. Works closely with depot managers and their direct reports to ensure they are meeting performance objectives and holds each depot manager accountable for their performance. Helps develop an action plan for improvement, as necessary.
- In conjunction with the General Manager and Car Sales Manager is responsible for fleet to ensure proper fleet levels to achieve business plan. Works with the Pricing Manager to optimize pricing/rate opportunities.
- Supervises, trains, develops, motivates and evaluates the performance of the depot managers.
- Establishes, communicates, monitors and updates objectives for operational staff consistent with company goals and objectives. Coaches staff and prepares them for current and future business demands.
- Works closely with the General Manager on lease renewals and new areas of growth opportunities.
- Directs depot management to meet and exceed standards, specifically depot performance, maintenance, sales, customer service and safety/risk management. Visits and inspects locations on a regular basis.
- Guides resolution of customer service issues to ensure the development of strong customer relationships and high customer retention.
- BA or Diploma degree.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience in relation field.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills required.
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and very organized.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and work individually as well as part of a team.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), and company associated programmers.
- Detailed knowledge of policies and procedures as related to daily rental operations.
Send your CVs to:
Kindly write the job title in the subject line