مطلوب مساعد مدير جودة للعمل في الامارات
Assistant Manager- Quality Assurance
- MManage the Quality Assurance and enhancement of policies and procedures of the Program/Faculty. Review and develop by keeping abreast with the new CAA and other relevant accrediting organizations’ initiatives and developments.
- Participate in developing academic policy to ensure local and international Accreditation Organizations’ compliance.
- Analyze the Programs’ Learning Outcomes and to assess where it falls short of compliance; formulate plans to address the shortfalls and implement strategies to ensure local and international Accreditation Organizations’ compliance.
- Coordinate with the Dean of Accreditation and Central relevant units on programs quality assurance data.
- Manage activities of the Quality Assurance and Enhancement Committee of the Program/Division ensuring academic rigorous academic standards across the programs. This includes the production of reports advising the Executive Dean on the way forward with Programs Learning Outcomes and their level of attainment to ensure programs compliance.
- Manage and coordinate the Program’s/Division’s central online student surveys and the external surveys.
- Conduct program reviews and producing recommendations for improvement in the delivery of academic programs.
- Ensure feedback from students is considered and reported to the Executive Dean.
- Familiarize and stay abreast with the compliance with all academic policies and regulations.
- Develop, review, and maintain official documents related to the quality assurance.
- Any other related tasks to meet business needs as assigned by the Supervisor.
•intermediate computer literacy is required e.g. MS Office, etc.•Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required with significant relevant experience.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university relevant to the division in which she/he serves is preferable.
- Candidates with additional QA certification and/or project management certification preferred.
- Full English and Arabic proficiency are required.
- Intermediate computer literacy is required e.g. MS Office, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Advanced understanding in the area of technology and applications.