Project Assistant – Work Injury Insurance Twinning Project – EU funded
EU funded Twinning Project
“Support to Sustainable Reform of Social Work Injury Insurance in Jordan”
Twinning number: JO 17 ENI SO 01 19
Two Assistants to the Resident Twinning Adviser (RTA)
Duration: 18 months
Starting date: As soon as possible
End of contract: July 2021
Position is based in: Social Security Corporation in Amman, Jordan
Gross monthly salary depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensure the logistical follow-up of the EU Twinning Project: phone calls, local meetings organisation, appointments arrangement, filing, mission certificates of experts drawing-up and sending, missions of experts calendar updating, type letters drafting, documents making-up. Process incoming and outgoing correspondence (registration, follow-up, transmission, dissemination);
· Ensure logistics for experts missions, including travel arrangements, hotels booking, venues finding and documentation preparing as necessary;
· Ensure the access to information and documentation of the projects and the regular updating of the Cloud designed for the share of documentation and information between the twinning management team (RTA, assistants, Expertise France Project Officer and Team leader) and between the several project’s stakeholders ;
· Support the organisation of events: documentation research, information dissemination, conference and workshops preparation, logistical aspects related to the event’s organisation;
· Ensure the editing of web-pages, social networks and other communication activities;
· Provide support with the research of information and documentation linked to work injury insurance, rehabilitation and prevention and related to the project’s objectives;
· Translation of documents (and interpretation with stakeholders) from Arabic to English and to French;
· Provide support in editing documents in Arabic and English;
· University Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Languages or any other relevant diploma;
· Knowledge of social policies and social protection system in Jordan;
· General knowledge of EU-funded projects procedures;
· Computer proficiency in MS office;
· Fluency in Arabic, English and French is required;
· Good contact with people and interpersonal skills;
· Team spirit;
· At ease with intercultural context;
· The RTA Assistant may not have or have had any recent (past six months) contractual relation with the beneficiary administration, namely the Social Security Agency.
The following experience and skills will be considered as an asset for the RTA Assistant:
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level;
· Experience of participation in international projects dealing with social reform;
· Experience in logistical management for international projects;
· Experience of working with web-design software.
Application deadline: 11 am, 16th February 2020
Terms of application:
· Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to [email protected] with email subject “Twinning WII Jordan – Assistant to the RTA”.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are scheduled to be held during the two last weeks of February, 2020 in the premises of the Social Security Corporation,
The abovementioned Twinning project is a joint project between France represented by Expertise France and Jordan, represented by the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation.
The main objective is to strengthen expert capacities of social service providers and develop legal and administrative instruments for improving work injury insurance in Jordan.
For any further information please contact Antoine Pogorzelski, e-mail:
We thank you very much for your application!