Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant
Internews Network is seeking a Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant candidate in Jordan to support a project that aims to build independent journalist/content producer capacity to use open data to promote government transparency and accountability. This position is responsible for collecting and analyzing data from local partners, monitoring progress, and working with program staff to assist in the development and implementation of partner M&E plans and tools. The position also supports the establishment of a filing system for projects, performs daily accounting duties for the local office; and assists the Program Manager in tracking project expenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with regional M&E staff on analyzing project data and writing reports;
- Assist in facilitating planned assessments, surveys, and evaluations;
- Collect and analyze data from local field partners;
- Develop and maintain an updated project management information filing system;
- Ensure the quality and quantity of data and other information collected in the field are appropriate;
- Perform daily accounting duties including reviewing vouchers and managing payments;
- Contribute to analysis of data collected and reporting;
- Appropriately present and disseminate authorized monitoring and evaluation findings to internal and external stakeholders;
- Update and maintain project reporting schedule;
- Understanding of and demonstrated commitment to upholding Internews’ Core Values.
- 3 years experience in monitoring and evaluation
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to anticipate, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks with keen attention to detail while meeting deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; problem-solving and cooperative abilities
- MS Office proficiency
- Fluency in English, good command of Arabic.