Monitoring Assistant – Mafraq
Verify the planned movements and distribution of food or non-food items, reporting issues or discrepancies to the supervisor for timely resolution of problems and to ensure that the quantity distributed, and the quality of the operation is in line with WFP standards.
• Provide guidance for cooperating partners on WFP operational practices, monitoring tools and methods in order to support them to complete self-monitoring tasks and to contribute to the visibility of WFP in Northern Jordan.
• Monitor and review the overall commodity movements such as food deliveries, storage, transport and distribution at the site and verify if the amounts received have been properly recorded, damaged or suspected to be damaged;
• Monitor and review the fresh bread assistance operation in Zaatari camp including the distribution or selling of the fresh bread at the site and verify if the amounts have been enough to the daily beneficiaries’ numbers, and if the quality of bread is suitable for consumption and provide feedback to the supervisor on the distribution using the agreed reporting formats.
• Receive and collate comments and feedback from cooperating partners and beneficiaries, to support identifying programmatic issues with a view to fostering efficient operations.
• Implement, monitor or arrange for an efficient distribution of food items at the site and ensure proper distribution of entitlements and verify appropriate entitlements are being distributed and provide feedback to the field office line supervisor on the distribution using the agreed reporting format;
• Assist in the implementation of the office’s monitoring plan, review achievements and constraints and provide feedback to the supervisor accordingly.
• Encourage and promote for women’s access to economic skills development programmes and sensitizing public opinion on gender issues and gender focused activities;
• Report periodically to the field office line supervisor on issues relevant to food management, distributions; or any WFP assistance programme implementation.
Applications must be submitted online through WFP e-Recruitment System
- Internal WFP staff can access the VA through the internal WFP CAREER page via the link: http://newgo.wfp.org/services/e-recruitment
External applicants are kindly requested to follow the link: http://www1.wfp.org/careers/job-openings
Make sure that you answer all mandatory questions accurately and to attach your updated CV in English.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.