Project Support Assistant, Jordan
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.
**Please note: Only Jordanian citizens are eligible for this position
The Project Support Assistant will work under the Finance and Administrative Specialist to support a broad set of administrative and project activities. This is a full time position.
- Maintain a documentation system with up to date information for administrative activities, including filing of administrative documentation
- Provide administrative support in daily tasks related to the overall functioning of the technical units, as required
- Schedule internal and external meetings and maintains a meeting schedule
- Support the scheduling and implementation (for example note-taking) of data collection efforts
- Review and synthesize information from interview notes, recordings and tabular survey reports
- Assist in any additional activities requested by the supervisor/s
- High school degree required
- A minimum of two years of professional experience
- Experience of administratively supporting research activities including data collection and trainings
- Experience reviewing secondary or qualitative data and information preferred
- Experience working in the humanitarian sector or with humanitarian actors preferred
- Ability to read and write in Arabic and English
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email [email protected] with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com