1. Hold B.Sc in Information Technology or any other related field.
2. Not less than 4 years of experience.
3. Offers technical & help desk support to end-users.
4. Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems & applications, diagnosing and solving hardware or software issues locally and remotely using remote tools.
5. Assist in managing the overall IT infrastructure; including Servers (Windows), Local Area Network, Wireless Network, Firewall, Network Printers & Telecommunication systems, etc.
6. Ensure high availability of internet services & connectivity for all end-users.
7. Assist in Active Directory Administration; managing the domain, handling user accounts, group policies, and rules
8. Excellent in English both reading and writing.