Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources and Administrative Manager, the incumbent of this position is responsible to manage administrative systems consisted of preparation and keeping of all relevant documents in the required manner, computer support in preparation of documents such as pipelines, project approval documents and various reports. The incumbent shall also assist with word processing of program correspondences and publications, establishing, strengthening and maintaining both hard and soft filing system at program level.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
The responsibilities of the incumbent include but are not limited to:
- Work closely with technical teams in ensuring that the logistics for meetings, trainings, events and workshops are in place.
- Prepare invitations for trainings and workshops and follow-up with participants as needed.
- Manage logistics for meetings and workshops held for technical teams, including organization of hospitality, preparation of the meeting space/equipment, welcome for participants, and materials preparation.
- Support preparation of materials and logistics for internal and external trainings, workshops, and special events.
- Prepare and follow up on check lists and trackers developed for training materials and equipment with technical lead and prepare corresponding requests.
- Ensure training teams have the required materials and equipment packed prior to training and returned to stores/inventory following the training.
- Prepare Travel Expense Reports and process Personal Vehicle Use requests and follow up to make sure the payments were processed.
- Review and prepare the relevant forms required for payment of M&IE and transportation to counterparts.
- Make hotel arrangement/bookings for staff. This includes obtaining requests from staff and preparing and issuing booking letters to various hotels.
- Review/verify all invoices from various hotels & restaurants and reconcile them to the booking letters prior to submission to finance for payment.
- Follow up to ensure that all credit arrangements/agreements with various hotels are valid and that rates being charged are consistent with agreed upon rates.
- Assist the Procurement Unit in executing procurement processes as needed.
- Assist with photocopying and binding reports, and take charge of all outgoing and incoming mail roaster.
- Maintain separate hard and soft files of various sort of surveys, reports, and correspondence, etc.
- Maintain electronic and paper files of program communications, materials, and specific documents.
- Perform other duties as required by the Human Resources and Administrative Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS: (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS)
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or similar field, is required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience ideally related to USAID-funded programs or other International Agencies.
- Thorough knowledge of general administrative processes, office management, procedures and documentation.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in order to handle the occasional administrative needs of the department.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently, and must have excellent work habits, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen, and respect colleagues.
- Self-motivated person able to work without close supervision.
- Ability to work in a multicultural context as a flexible and respectful team player.
- Works effectively with others on common goals and fosters a positive, trust-based working environment.
- Responds positively and effectively to changing circumstances
- Excellent Arabic and English oral and written communication skills
Qualified and interested candidates are requested to send their CVs to: email@example.com and clearly state in the subject line the position of interest.