International comany is hiring the following position Patent Administrative Assistance” in Amman , Duties and Responsibilities:
• Organize and maintain electronic mail, facsimiles, docketing information and instructions and take necessary action
• Prepare and file documents electronically with the patent offices
• Review incoming correspondence including paper and electronic mail, facsimiles, docketed information, or client instructions and take necessary action
• Interact with clients via telephone, electronic mail, and facsimile as necessary
• Coordinate with colleagues and/or departments to ensure completion of assigned tasks and other requests
• Follow up the files status and take the necessary actions to maintain files.
• Review and process filing receipts, notice of recordation’s, office actions, notices of allowance, notices of publication in accordance with set guidelines and procedures
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in scientific fields
• Excellent written and verbal communication and drafting skills both in Arabic and English.
• Proficient in using Microsoft office applications such as word, excel, paint.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Fast learner, trustworthy, reliable, accurate and detail oriented.
•No minimum years of experience is required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
Interested candidate should send their updated resumes mentioning the code RNPD to [email protected]