Specific Duties & Responsibilities
• All aspects of finance and accounting functions of the organization;
• Provision of timely financial reporting (monthly) that incorporates accurate analysis of financial performance, budgets, financial trends and forecast;
• Setting-up and maintaining accounting software; • Take a hands-on, active approach to develop, implement, and maintain company-wide financial KPIs and metrics; • Develop, implement, and continuously refine a pricing mechanism for all existing and future products and services;
• Banking relations with local and regional banks as it relates to setting-up, maintaining, and monitoring accounts, bank facilities, and financings;
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Exceptional quantitative and analytical skills
• Be a hands-on, self-starter who works well in a team environment with strong project management skills
• Fluency in Arabic and English.
• Extremely strong written, verbal, and presentation skills;
• Confident team player.
• Bachelor in Finance
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position with some management experience
• Holding financial qualifications such as CFA, CMA, or others