مطلوب مدير حساب للعمل لدى شركة نوكيا في السعودية
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Sales Professional with technical and business understanding of telecoms solutions, responsible for generating orders and revenues by selling Nokia’s solutions to customers.
Main Responsibility Area
- Acts as a main contact point for Mobily Transport and Fixed network along with Marketing Teams, driving the business development of the NI portfolio and securing its order intake and swift and smooth delivery.
- Understands customers’ strategic direction and associated business plans
- Implements Nokia’s account strategy.
- Identifies, develops & wins new sales opportunities for Nokia
- Sales and marketing support with wide technical system level expertise and deep business understanding.
- Expert in selling/marketing and system solutions knowledge. Contributing to relationship management.
- Creating long-term business development plans and positioning of technology strategy, solutions and products to match with customer needs.
- Develops understanding of customers’ key business drivers and uses this knowledge for creating profitable business opportunities and growth in market share for Nokia
- Fulfills Nokia’s process for presales offer lifecycle management and quarterly forecast
- Proactively identifies, develops & wins Nokia business in line with Nokia growth and profitability targets; and grow market share.
- Understands the customer’s commercial, operational & technology challenges & opportunities.
- Translates market knowledge into business opportunities
- Negotiates and closes deals to achieve orders’ targets.
- Owns the accounts pipeline/funnel and opportunity data in pipeline management tool.
- Develops account plans and ensures Nokia’s multi business groups’ resources are aligned to execute the plans.
- Identifies efforts that will have the greatest strategic impact
- Builds & manages trust-based, long-term relationships with customers’ Technical, Logistics departments and management teams.
- Positions Nokia as a preferred solution and services partner.
- Articulates in clear and effective manner value proposition of services to customer
- Negotiates Customer contracts in alignment with commercial and legal organizations (Acceptance, SoR, payment terms, etc.)
- Communicates clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives (account plan, LE etc.) to internal and external stakeholders
- CT Head
- BG Head of Sales
- Business Groups Pre-sales and Delivery
- Head of Technologies
- Strategy & Sales Ops
- Pricing Manager
- Customer CxO
- Customer procurement
Key Technology Competencies and interaction with (NI Portfolio Sales))
- Co-develops Services Sales Strategy plan, review opportunities and funnel and problem solve on new opportunities within and outside existing portfolio
- Proactively requests NI support and receives coaching as appropriate from NI HoSs
- Shares best practices with NI and CX community
- Excellent knowledge of the NI portfolio
- Good command of the typical business cases involving NI and Services Delivery
- Knowledge key-selling points of the main NI competitors
Position Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in engineering, telecommunications, business or a related field.
- Fluency in English language.
- Minimum of 10 years customer facing management as sales/delivery, products, solutions and NI sales experience in the telecommunication industry.
- Experience and knowledge of the Middle East Service provider market.
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets within assigned territories.
- Efficient with CRM tools (CRM / Salesforces.com for pipeline / funnel management) and MS tools (Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
Excellent Soft Skills
- Consultative Selling & Customer Business Understanding
- Nokia end to end portfolio knowledge & natural interest to keep up to date on technological and market evolution as well as competitors’ activities
- Relationship Management and ability to identify all stakeholders and understand their communications needs and feedback
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams under time constraint / stress scenarios.
- Winning mindset, embrace challenges.
- Smart tendering, negotiation and Sales techniques, Sales Process Understanding.
- Understanding of the major key-points of Nokia’s standard contracts.
- Strategic mindset.
- Competitor Intelligence and Market Insight.
- Customer Business Case and Solution Creation, Sales Presentation.
- Bid Management, Customer Pricing, Sales Negotiation.