مطلوب مدير حسابات للعمل في السعودية
Accounts Manager, BSC- Riyadh
Job Title: Account Manager, Building Service Contractor/Hospitality – Riyadh
Reports to (Title): Territory Sales Manager- Riyadh
Business Unit/Division: Professional Sales
Functional Area: Sales
Job Location: Riyadh
Highly focused on customer account management and ongoing service, support and sales development with respective accounts in a defined geography and sector(s). This position primarily focuses on service and selling (additional products, tools and services) to existing accounts with an additional emphasis on new account acquisition. This position will provide service by troubleshooting and offering technical guidance by identifying corrective actions, solving product or application problems, implementing appropriate product applications, and solving other issues impacting customer accounts. This is a direct, customer-facing sales role with responsibility to retain existing revenues and close new revenue opportunities with both existing and new customers.
- Achieve annual sales target for existing and prospect customers by delivering high quality customer service.
- Own the account through proper management of top line target sales , agreed gross profit and payment collection
- Implement companies sales strategies to improve the business.
- Survey market potential in Riyadh by cold calling, identify potential clients and conduct active sales.
- Perform sales presentations and demonstrate superiority of product / services that meets / exceeds client needs.
- Negotiation with customers on commercial matters. Prepare Commercial proposals through company’s standard format.
- Supporting field evaluation of new solutions during roll-out phase.
- Active participation of companies CRM programs. Active engagement with other departments in the organization
- Manage/Update Sales leads funnel on timely basis.
Budget/Size Responsibility: $1,000,000+
Degree, Certification or Training Required/Languages (Required)
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin or Chemical Engineering.
- Fluent in English, Arabic will be an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Solid demonstrated presentation skills with ability to convey complex information to a broad audience.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task while being flexible with changing demands.
- Self-starter and results-oriented individual with the confidence to take risk and partner with business leaders as required.
- High sense of drive and urgency with a positive outlook. Ability to implement problem solving techniques in order to resolve customer issues and take corrective action.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret and utilize data and strategic tools to improve sales, meet goals, identify opportunities, and exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated sales skills and/or training with ability to utilize consultative sales techniques.
- Ability to work independently as well as thrive in a cooperative work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Capable of training customer employees in product use and safety. Possesses basic understanding of P&L process.
Drives Ownership and High Performance
- Takes ownership for ensuring goals and targets are consistently achieved or surpassed
- Fosters a culture of that promotes high performance, initiative and achievement
- Plans and manages resources effectively to deliver on goals
- Tackles goals with enthusiasm and removes barriers to success
- Displays an ‘owner mentality’ for the business and takes responsibility for ensuring its success
Delivers Value and Results
- Constantly seeks opportunities for growth and adding value to the business
- Has a clear understanding of key factors that drive profitability, competitive advantage and organizational value
- Anticipates and delivers on customers current and future needs
- Ensures the delivery of a high quality service that fully meets customer and business needs
Builds Collaborative Relationships
- Acts with diplomacy and maturity in intense interactions, ensuring any tension is resolved tactfully
- Creates and encourages a climate of team work and collaboration across Sealed Air and acts as a visible role model for these behaviors.
- Relates well to people at all levels, quickly building credibility and respect
- Consults with others to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes
Is Decisive and Mobilizes Action
- Conducts an in-depth analysis of available information prior to making decisions
- Can act promptly when urgent decisions are required, taking calculated risks and making clear decisions
- Moves promptly into action when decisions are made to keep plans on track