Location: Amman- Jordan
Job ID: 19WD34543
Autodesk, Inc., is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. Customers across the manufacturing, architecture, building, construction, and media and entertainment industries—including the last 16 Academy Award winners for Best Visual Effects—use Autodesk software to design, visualize, and simulate their ideas before they’re ever built or created.
As a License Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for the development and execution of strategies to ensure the revenue generation of Autodesk’s License Compliance Middle East program, with a specific focus on Inside Sales. Drive and initiate creative sales strategies, repeatable plays and sales processes. Lead and Manage an Inside Sales team to execute on these strategies, sales plays and sales processes. Collaborate, and influence Channel and Sales teams to ensure support of the programs. Develop and implement guidelines and processes to ensure consistencies while ensuring flexibility in creating and modifying strategy to meet needs of customers in different countries in the Middle East.
- Lead the activities of Inside sales team, including hiring, coaching, developing talent, team culture and performance management
- Ensure that this culture is aligned with the Autodesk Culture Code
- Drive execution and implementation of License Compliance program strategies to meet target of revenue and new subscriptions goals
- Track KPIs of Inside Sales team to ensure that leading indicators are pointed towards hitting overall revenue and new subscription goals
- Manage sales, forecast, pipeline and activity metrics (all leading indicators) of team to ensure these are tracking towards achievement of revenue goals
- Collaborate on best practices and drives License Compliance strategies with other geographies, sub-regions, recognize cultural sensitivity and adjust programs to local culture
- Ensure cross-functional approach in the reconciliation of License compliance programs
- Work hand in hand with Legal, Channel and Sales teams to maximize revenue opportunities within License Compliance engagements
- Align and work closely with the Middle East regional Sales teams to ensure that LC activities are contributing to their local business
- Strategically monitor and review long term goals of the program and ensure these are executed within budget and that License Compliance revenue targets are met
- Ensure that all investments are made in a consistent and logical manner with best return on investment
- Manage and direct a team, to ensure team effectiveness, efficiency, and right capabilities and capacity are in place to meet revenue goals
- Deliver timely and accurate forecasting of the business, and pipeline management
- Responsible for hiring, onboarding, skill development and performance management of staff
- May manage own License Compliance Sales Opportunities
- At least 5 years of Sales Management experience
- At least 2 years of individual sales experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- I.T. Knowledge is an advantage
- Successful track record in a software sales role is a plus
- Ideally previous experience in License compliance
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements and contracts
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Products (Excel/Word/Power point)
- Proficient in utilizing various CRM tools (i.e. Salesforce.com, Siebel, etc.)
- Business English is a must (verbal and written)
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
To all recruitment agencies: Autodesk does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Autodesk will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Autodesk, Inc.To apply click here