Store Sales Manager – Amman Store
A Smile, Common Sense, Passion for home furnishing, and Leadership; that’s what we need in SYH Jordan – a company that believes in developing business through our Co-Workers.
Our energy comes from creating a better everyday life for the many people.
We simply recruit based on Values, Competence, Potential for growth, and Diversity.
- Achieve the Sales and GM goals in order to reach the sales targets as defined in the business plan.
- Ensure your shopkeepers understand the multichannel retail environment they are working in and know how to use this in the best and most commercial way for different customers.
- Analyze the qualitative performance of your store using IKEA research tools to improve the IKEA mechanical sales system and easy buying process through all channels
- Work closely with the Logistics manager to secure that the sales forecasts are adapted to the sales patterns in order to achieve an optimal goods flow.
- Work together with the Communication and Interior Design team to secure the optimal range presentation.
- Contribute to the planning, execution and follow-up of the store’s commercial calendars and the marketing activities calendar to ensure availability of products in close relationship with the Logistics department.
- Understand life at home in your Primary market Area
- Knowledge of IKEA Brand, Culture and Values, concept, vision and business idea would be an advantage.
- Understanding local market, customers and the strengths & weaknesses of local competition.
- Ability to set budgets, implement action plans and follow up goals.
- A proven record of strong and successful leadership.
- Good English & Computer skills at business level.
- Capacity to commit and deliver to strict timelines.
- Passion about doing the best for customers in order to grow.
This position is full-time and is located in Jordan. Some travel may be required.
Please send your CV – in English and tell us why you would be a good fit for this role.