Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Directing and controlling all Marketing and selling activities of the district and penetrate the local market to secure new sources of revenue
- Liaising with Head Office Commercial and Planning staff to identify, review and recommend changes to tariffs and revenue reports
- Recommending and implementing changes to existing plans and operating budgets as per station requirements
- Ensuring QR participation in sales campaigns and public events, collecting sales leads for dissemination to concerned department and stations
- Operating and administering sales in line with company procedures and policies
- Developing value-added products for implementation in the local market in order to further optimise and enhance revenue
You will need to be fluent, written and spoken, in English and Arabic to perform this role.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport