Sales Manager – Jordan
We are looking for talented, experienced Airline Sales Manager for our station in Jordan to promote Jazeera Airways brand, product and services through the primary distribution channels and all other online points in Jordan as we continue to grow.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Prepare and execute a business plan for the respective sales territory, which includes a strategy for acquiring new customers while selling additional product to existing customers.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing Agents in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Manage effectively the activities of the sales team in Jordan.
- Work against targeted sales goals to source potential new revenue opportunities.
- Understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- To achieve the set goals & targets planned for each region.
- Prepare reports and statistics on the development of sales.
- Reviewing your sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Increase awareness on Jazeera Airways product and brand to the trade/market.
- Gathering market and competitor information and providing the management with the relevant intelligence.
- Representing Jazeera Airways at trade exhibitions & events.
- Cooperating on selected cross promo activities.
- Customer care and after sales service.
- Bachelor degree or higher in a Business related discipline.
- 5+ years in the travel industry with experience in sales and marketing with experience in a similar capacity and or function
- Knowledge of airline procedures and distribution systems
- Strong negotiating, influencing, problem solving and decision making skills
- Should have been associated with the travel trade in the Jordan in order to understand the needs of the airline.
- Must have completed recognised advanced industry courses in Sales Skills
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and perform independently.
- Record of accomplishment of consistently high sales performance achievement.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Holding IATA ticketing & reservation courses certificate
Valid Local Driving License