Job Announcement: Finance Manager
Location: Swefieh, Amman, Jordan
*Must have at least 7 years of relevant financial experience in the nonprofit sector in Jordan*
Position Title: Finance Manager
Reports To: Center Executive Director
Under direct supervision of the Center Executive Director, the Finance Manager will ensure the optimum financial management and performance of the organization, and perform routine accounting functions for Partners-Jordan, the Innovation for Change MENA Hub Jordan incubator and project such as ledger/account maintenance, procurement, cost analysis, reconciliation, posting, reporting, and inventory control. The Finance Manager will produce financial reports through analysis of simple operating statistics and/or financial data.
• Monitors revenue and expenses for Partners-Jordan programs; ensures expenditure control and compliance with funding and reporting requirements, project policy, and standard accounting procedures.
• Oversees and manages the work of the Senior Finance Officer and any other financial positions at Partners-Jordan
• Constructs routine spreadsheet applications, prepares financial data for input into finance and human resources systems, and generates reports; performs calculations which may include interest and depreciation.
• Coordinates the preparation of regularly scheduled and special billings, costs reports, analyses, studies, inventories, and financial statements.
• Opens bank accounts, prepare checks and other payments including salaries.
• Reviews and approves expenditure, personnel, and purchasing documents for availability of funding, mathematical correctness, and compliance with internal policies and Jordanian requirements.
• Coordinates with the social security corporation to include registration of employees with the social security corporation and make all necessary arrangements to for employees with the said corporation.
• Analyzes, reconciles, balances, and maintains accounting records; develops budgets and special financial reports.