PR & Communications Manager – MENA
- Amman, Jordan
- Department: Marketing
- Office: Amman (Jordan)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
We are looking for a creative, talented and passionate individual to be responsible for the day-to-day running of all areas of PR in MENA region, focusing on driving the brand and product strategy for engaging media (tech, business and corporate) as well as digital influencers. You will play an integral role in public relations, and corporate communications. Your main focus will be on elevating our busines profile and helping us build Infobips brand awareness in MENA region.
Infobip is looking for a commercially driven, experienced senior PR/external communications expert to join the team. Reporting to our Head of Marketing MENA, you will conceive an evolved data-informed strategy and brand position in support of future successes.
- Collaborate with sales and product marketing on sales enablement content including success stories, data-driven blog posts and executive interviews.
- Align global strategies and PR plans that can be executed in MENA region to grow brand awareness of Infobip amongst targeted audiences across the relevant media universe
- Promote Infobip’s brand image across MENA markets reinforcing the brand’s positioning as the next generation business communications expert
- Maximize editorial coverage through good governance and quality assurance of PR agencies to ensure reputation and maximize editorial coverage in best tech/business press in MENA
- Ensure excellent media relationships within key media, with frequent communication and regular meetings. Maintain your existing press contacts, as well as build strong new relationships with journalists and industry figures
- Promote Infobip’s story, our strategic positioning, vision and product innovations with prospects, clients, media, influencers, and industry.
- Execute communication programs in-line with our company goals and objectives; ensure key messages are effectively shared with appropriate external audiences.
- Cultivate new relationships and build on existing relationships with journalists, thought-leaders, media houses and influencers.
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow.
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, newsletters and creative content).
- Plan and execute media events and press conferences with agencies.
- Manage media inquiries and arrange interviews, statements etc.
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders.
- Produce in-depth quantitative and qualitative written reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis and ad-hoc as required in order to highlight PR activities and results achieved (sales opportunities created from PR activities, media impressions growth %, # of customer stories etc)
- A proven background in SaaS/Tech/IT B2B PR is essential with 8+ years’ in-house experience,
- Regional MENA experience within IT/Tech/Telecoms/Business sector
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment.
- Excellent media contacts, and the ability to develop and strengthen new relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; a passion for editorial and grammatical excellence
- Outstanding interpersonal skills able to build and grow effective collaboration and connection with internal and external stakeholders
- Native Arabic speaker
- Ability to unravel technical product information into clear and concise copy.
- Interest in digital communication, Software as a Service (SaaS), web services, technology, and industry trends.
- Experience lead nurturing campaigns and cooperation with Sales teams
- Detail orientated.
- Can work with multiple stakeholders and manage project timelines
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more. You can look forward to working with the likes of Viber, Zendesk, O2 and… Seriously, our clients are really cool. Work with the world’s leading companies and impact how they communicate with their users!
- Opportunity knocks often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Learn as you grow – Starting from the Academy as an onboarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external education, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Connect globally – Work with people from different countries, participate in the biggest IT and Telecom events. We put the “global” in globalization.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organized activities, kitchen stocked with the usual suspects… Talk about a balanced lifestyle!