We are looking for a reliable Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure that all external and internal requirements are met before our service reaches our customers. You will be responsible for inspecting procedures and outputs and identifying mistakes or non-conformity issues.
Moreover the quality Assurance responsible maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection and scheduling regular vehicle maintenance to ensure operational efficiency and tracking system for vehicles.
• Comply with company quality assurance standards.
• Carefully maintain complaint and nonconformance processing through records and tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions.
• Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met.
• Setting customer service standards.
• Tracking of vehicles locations by tracking system.
• Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting and audits.
• Monitor all operations that affect quality.
• Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied.
• Ensure transportation documents are properly filed.
• Report maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment.
• Oversee Registering and licensing all vehicles under their management.
• Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
• A university degree and Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar field.
• Excellent IT skills.
• Road transport background preferred.
• Experience in the transportation industry.
• Attention to detail.
• Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent English is a requirement.
Qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] Kindly insert the job position in subject field.