Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing meeting requirements.
2. Prepare meeting agenda, and related documents for internal meetings
3. Attending meetings as required, recording the minutes of the meeting, and ensure circulating them to participants
4. Prepare all the needed reports to the CEO.
5. Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, memos, and communications on behalf of the CEO.
6. Maintain confidentiality of information.
Ideal Candidate should have
– Excellent time management skills.
– Strong organizational skills
– Excellent communications skills
– Proficient knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, PowerPoint, and outlook.
– Fluent in English and in Arabic.