We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank cheques and deposits.
Accountant responsibilities include entering data, auditing financial documents and procedures and reconciling bank statements. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Comply with financial policies and regulations
• Liaise with external auditors.
• 2-5 years of accounting experience
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Hands-on experience with accounting software.
• Demonstrate intermediate to advanced skills and knowledge of Excel, as well as other Microsoft Office applications
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree
Please Don’t apply if you don’t match job requirements.
If interested send your CV to [email protected]