Position title: Accountant
Working location: National Office
Direct supervisor: Chief Accountant
Mission of the position:
The Accountant is responsible for fulfilling the financial requirements of SOS Children’s Village. In particular, s/he ensures that all SOS financial procedures and requirements are implemented and adhered to. In addition, s/he performs various administrative functions, supporting the Village Director in any manner possible.
Job requirement :
• At least a BA degree in Finance or Accounting or related field.
• At least 2 years of continuous work experience, including experience in NGOs.
• Proven communication and organisational skills.
• Excellent English and Arabic speaking and writing skills.
• Identification with the values of the organisation/ association and willingness to contribute to its aims.
• Hard-working, dedicated and able to work under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please email your application (cover letter, CV) to [email protected], the position title must be mentioned in the subject line. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.