A leading company in the energy sector is hiring an accountant with the below requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare management accounts (all statements) quarterly.
- Prepare the final accounts annually and responsible for the quarterly closing which contains, prepayments, hedging, currency, borrowing costs. etc.
- Prepare for bookkeeping and recording with the financial lease
- Managing IFRS compliance with various project agreements (CTA, PPA, EPC…etc.)
- Managing cash transactions(EURO, USD, JOD) for all bank accounts and petty cash
- Prepare the annual budget and variances.
- Prepare the ISTD tax application.
- Prepare the monthly treasury report and bank reconciliations.
- Work with the external audit in order to finalize the annual audit of the Financial statements
- 2 years or more of experience in accounting.
- Bachelor degree in accounting
- GPA is required to be written on CV
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- There will be a written test and interview only in English
Salary is based on evaluation
CVs should be submitted no later than January 17, 2019 Thu,
Send the CV to: