Looking for Jordanian Accountants in Kuwait
• Acquaintance with Accounts Payable. Account receivable, Asset Management, Payroll and Management reports.
• Preparation of Monthly financials (P&L, BS , Cash Flow) , Estimates and Yearly budget
• Knowledge of internal control, Site audit and interaction with external auditors.
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
• University Degree in Accountancy as Major.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft applications
• Previous experience in using Accounting software’s/ ERP packages
• 2-4 years’ accounting experience
Reporting to the Chief Accountant
Salary will be in the range of KD 400 + Free Food, Accommodation and Transportation
If you’re interested, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org