POSITION DEALINE: 29 August 2019 CONTACT PERSON NAME: Rawan Masadeh CONTACT PERSON POSITION: Country Human Resources Officer Contract Duration: 2.5 months not renewable
Main Responsibilities of the Position
maintains complete and updated staff files for all projects in Jordan (contracts, CVs, Emergency contact details, Insurance…) as well as keeps/maintains a database of CVs.
2) Maintains countrywide payroll and take the approval from the finance officer for the salary payments.
3) Ensures that appropriate and adequate performance appraisal and professional development plans are in place and implemented.
4) implement all security, health insurance, grievance, disciplinary and other policies and procedures for staff in each local Project Office, ensuring that they are in place.
5) Follows up on JRS Jordan staff registration in Social Security.
6) Conducting inductions of new staff
7) Scanning & Filing.
8) To follow up on the staff team building.
9) Assist Project Directors and Country Directors with the recruitment process.
10) Any task asked by the Country Director.
Skills & Qualifications: Compassion and strong commitment for refugees and other displaced people Degree or diploma in human resources management, business administration or equivalent. Trustworthy, good listener, creative, flexible, detail oriented and can maintain confidentiality. Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills in both Arabic and English. Computer Literate: Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Strong ability to work independently, organize work, meet deadlines, delegate work, and work under pressure.
only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position “Trainee / HR ” in your email subject.
APPLICATION SUBMISSIONS GUIDELINE: Please send your CV to