Emergency Relief Programme Coordinator (ERPC) vacancy:
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
• Coordination and Strategic Orientation
• Operational Management
• Resource Management
• Human Resource Management
• Donor relationships and reporting
• Internal and External Communication
• Proven management ability, including ability to motivate and develop skills of others. Must be able to make sound management decisions in difficult situations and also be able to work in a participatory manner with colleagues.
• Minimum 4 years overseas experience working with an international humanitarian / development NGO, with strong programme management, team management and financial management experience.
• A relevant qualification (post graduate level) and previous experience within the region.
In accordance with the organisation’s child protection policy, all employment is subject to applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
If you are interested in this position, please send your application, detailed CV and motivation letter along with three traceable references to the following email address:HR.SOS@sos-jordan.org