- Technology area Process Reliability loss and Minor stops reduction on glide path.
- Quality defects/scrap generated in technology area reduced to zero.
- Material usage losses in technology area on glide path.
- Verification phase of new initiatives/projects.
- Organizational development, skill matrix completion area operators/ technicians
Activities to Drive Deliverables:
- Improvement CIL (Clean, Inspect and Lubricant) & Centreline parameters.
- Root Cause analysis in place for his/her area via Focused Improvement tools.
- Progressive Maintenance and Process Control Strategy exists.
- Know quality standards for her/his technology area.
- 80~90% of the time spent on the floor (Supporting (coaching), observing and troubleshooting).
- Become technical expert for his/her technology area.
- Own Operational Skill Block for technology area and train & qualify operators.
- Actively participate in DDS (daily direction setting) (helps to analyse data, formulate actions and set priorities for the day through Line Intervention Report).
- Coach and qualify equipment owners.
- Set Area work place standard and coach others to follow it.
- Use change management process in his/her technology area.
- Share and reapply learning with/from other Process Engineer in his/her technology area internally and externally (Area networking).
In case of initiative:
- Provide input and participate to design reviews of her/his technology area.
- Participate in start-up activities for her/his technology area.
- Participate in corporate training and other training as per skill matrix.
- Execute activities related to his/her function in safe and environmental friendly methods.
- Support the identification process of function related OHS hazards and environmental aspects.
- Ensure a proper level of awareness about OHS hazards and environmental aspects for his \ her Subordinates to ensure having risk free environment in his\ her function (Area).
- Understand and execute his/her pre-identified role in case of emergency.
- Understand the consequences of not committing to OHS and environmental management systems requirements.
- Any other requirements from management.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge:
- BA in Mechanical engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing field
- First level supervisory potential
- Strong knowledge and understanding of equipment and process in own area
- Troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and take a lead role.