Hammoudeh Food Industries Co. is looking to attract a candidate to join its team in the position of “Quality Assurance Manager” as per the following:
The QA Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet the food quality and safety standards set by the organization and achieve superior food and reliability levels to exceed customer expectations.
The QA Manager must provide solid leadership to the QA personnel to achieve company, plant, and department goals through various management, evaluation and improvement skills and strategies that improve overall quality and profitability and achieve maximum results in control of quality and food safety.
– Advanced university degree in Food or Dairy science and technology, Food Process Engineering or any related field
– 5+ years related experience involving the implementation and management of Quality Assurance programs in the food industry
– Comprehensive knowledge of Food safety and quality standards (ISO, FSSC, HACCP)
– In-depth understanding of microbiological testing and limited chemistry testing
– Knowledge of various pathogens and microbes associated with food production
– Must have firm understanding of test procedures, statistics and process controls
– Leadership experience in a supervisory or managerial role
– Strong decision making, problem solving skills and analytical abilities
– Working knowledge of Arabic and English
Interested and qualified candidates can send their updated CV to the following email address mentioning the job title in the subject line: [email protected]