Arab Potash Company
APC is seeking to recruit a qualified and experienced:
Planning and Turnaround Superintendent
Manages and controls Mechanical Planning Engineers in planning & scheduling maintenance activities of maintenance directorate in all areas, assisting maintenance director to achieve maintenance objectives and maintain plants availability at the highest level, coordinates shutdowns and controls of cost, manages and follow up outside maintenance agreements
Executive & Technical Duties:
- Develops all Plants Maintenance Plans in coordination with unit’s maintenance Superintendents by reviewing Maintenance Annual Plan (prepared by Maintenance Director) and related projects, programs and activities.
- Reviews On-Hold Work Order issues with Planning Engineers to determine a potential Execution date.
- Manages annual, 2 year, and 5 year Shutdown Plans
- Develops Shutdown Organization Chart and Meeting Structure for each shutdown.
- Carries out field tours during shutdown and updates the Work Order progress for Flash Reports.
- Ensures achievement of Annual Maintenance Mechanical Plan by allocating responsibilities and activities to appropriate department staff and follows-up on Plan implementation.
- Planning, scheduling and prioritizing maintenance by balancing optimization of production with necessary preventive and reactive maintenance.
- Ensures that maintenance is carried out in accordance with sound and safe engineering standards and practices; and in compliance with ISO procedures if applicable.
- Control and follow up section annual budget (capital and expensive) in coordination with maintenance director and ensure not to exceed it.
- Achieves the most cost effective balance between whole of life asset cost and the service capacity of equipment.
- Liaising closely with the Inventory Management Section in order to keep inventory levels down and set efficient min-max levels
- Ensures Maintenance Department compliance with quality, environmental and health & safety standards by administering related Company policies, regulations, and ISO procedures.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- (12) years at least of experience in industry company
- High proficiency in Microsoft applications (such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent read, write and speak in English
- Excellent problem solving skills & Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks
- Effective Communication, both orally and in writing
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Teamwork & Must be able to respond to off hour emergencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work as part of a team
- Cooperates, collaborates, and works toward common goal with others
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted
Interested candidates are invited to Apply via our site
The deadline date for receiving the applications is Wednesday 07/11/2018