Presales Specialist/Sr. Officer
Responsible for coordinating between Business Solutions division, marketing and technical department to customize and design Business Solutions offers and solutions based on customers’ requirements.
Transfers industry, technical and product knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills. Assists in all levels of technical account planning and accompanies sales account managers on visits to customers. Assists in the development of formal sales proposal, presents, and differentiates product offerings at a technical level from the competition. In addition, to be responsible for service provisioning according to submitted offer, period and costs as planned and committed to customer
The Job Entails Exposure To:
Manage the presales function planning & implementation.
- Handle the planning of sales strategies, the positioning in contrast to the competitors and the demonstration of the business.
- Run the preparation of presentations about the products or services with all their values for the usage of the sales department.
- Creation of marketing concepts.
- Handle the coordination and organization of demand generating activities like tradeshows, company events or customer workshops.
- Engagement with the customers and interpretation of their needs and derivation of advice for prospective products that are aligned with the customers’ demand.
Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Collect and analyze clients’ requirements to come up with proper solution.
- Submit requests to concerned departments to get the Bill of Quantity and the needed pricing.
- Build the offers/solutions for the MDS account managers adhering to the KPI’s defined to deliver the requested information.
Handle presales business solutions cycle.
- Handle Product presentations and demonstrations.
- Support with technical qualification of sales opportunities.
- Analyze customer business needs to maximize number of Umniah solutions to cross/up sell.
- Assist marketing team to build a compelling and competitive business case and ROI (Return of Investment) by designing and challenging all costing elements with technical.
Manage the Project Delivery and Sales Operations functions
- Ensure the proper planning of all presales activities
- Ensure the continuous cooperation with other team members product owners, customers, partners and sales team to guarantee successful delivery to our customers
- Assist in defining “best practices” in delivery, including templates, work plans, methodologies
- Oversee/overview the team that is handling the Resource Management System RMS for all sales channels “enterprise, retail and dealers” to control the numbers based on specific criteria in coordination with concerned department
Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Communications Engineering is preferred
- Telecom knowledge
- Smart phones and handsets applications and settings
- Products & Services Knowledge: Umniah Products and Services (functionality, price, availability), Umniah packages (products included, price, availability), Subscription terms and conditions
- Market Knowledge: Umniah’s Competition, Mobile Telecommunications Industry, Consumer behavior and consumer segments, Distribution channels, Local Culture
- Selling Techniques: Consultative Selling, Negotiation techniques, Deal structuring, Persuasion and Deal closing, Cross and up selling techniques
- Risk Management: Risk assessment techniques, Mitigation techniques, Risk probability and estimation
- Customer Care: Problem solving techniques, Agent utilization tools & techniques, Customer care channels, Customer care applications, Lead generation and referral
- Proposals writing and techniques
- Good command in MS Office applications
- Excellent command of English language writing and speaking