مطلوب للعمل لدى شركة أمنية
Responsible for assessing, planning, and enacting security measures to help protect the organization and external customers from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems. This job involves simulating attacks to identify vulnerabilities, testing new software to help protect the company and customer’s data, and helping users adhere to new regulations and processes to ensure the network stays safe.
The job entails exposure to:
Assess, plan, and enact security measures to help protect the organization and external customers from security breaches and attacks on its computer networks and systems:
- Develop Alerts and rules for Customers attacks and Security bugs scenarios in SIEM system
- Develop security mitigation plan per customer
- Provide :
- analysis and trending of security log data from a large number of heterogeneous security devices.
- Incident Response (IR) support when analysis confirms actionable incident.
- threat and vulnerability analysis as well as security advisory services
- Analyze and respond to previously undisclosed software and hardware vulnerabilities
- Investigate, document, and report on information security issues and emerging trends.
- Integrate and share information with other analysts and other teams
- Conduct Forensics investigation based on international standard
- Implement, Operate and Troubleshoot for ISP’s DNS, Web, Databases, Mail and Windows Media Streaming servers.
- Implement Operate and Troubleshooting network and host-based Security platforms including Firewalls, IPS, WAF, and Application layer Firewall, mail anti-Spam and Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) platform.
- Evaluate, select, design and configure security infrastructure systems in Service Provider environment.
- Come-up with technical solutions to address security weaknesses and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them.
- Develop, document and implement complex changes to security solutions within the company network.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Network Engineering & Security, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related field.
Experience: Analyst 0-2 years
Sr. Analyst 4 – 8 years of experience
- Telecom industry
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewalls , IPS, anti-Malwares)
- Industry recognized systems and information security certification, such as a CISSP (or Associate), SSCP, CEH, or equivalent are plus
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications
- Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications
- Risk Management: Risk assessment techniques, Mitigation techniques, Risk probability and estimation
- Analysis Techniques
- Premises Security Operation: Premises Security Systems, Fraud Detection, Premises Security Reporting, Security and Safety Measures, Access control
- Process Management: Business processes and procedures
- Project Management: Project Planning Tracking, Project Reporting, Issue Resolution
- Excellent command of English language speaking and writing
- Good command of MS office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Work Environment: 24/7: shifts based