About UWallet :
UWallet is a leading mobile payments service provider established back in 2014 with extensive background in mobile payments technologies, and a clear vision toward leading the Jordanian e-wallet services under the control and supervision of the Central Bank of Jordan.
UWallet is standing for a robust consortium of diversified partnerships of banking institutes, mobile network operator, and Payment Service Provider resulting to an integrated collaborative ecosystem furnished to serve our clients with the best and most convenient services. UWallet is the brand of e-wallet service that can be easily activated on mobile devices, offering our clients a wide spectrum of convenient secure ways to execute local and international monetary transactions in few seconds, anytime, and anywhere.
1. Job Purpose :
Coordinate UWallet’s marketing activities and initiatives by conducting market research, carrying out promotional campaigns, identifying target audiences and evaluating current trends. The coordinator should provide a consistent brand voice across all marketing activities to specific audiences. In addition to handling UWallet online presence and social media agencies including online advertising campaigns and responsibility for social media brand sentiment.
2. The job entails exposure to:
- Market UWallet products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Track acquisition data, maintain promotional materials inventory, maintain contact databases, and prepare reports.
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing forecasts; support preparation of marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives, and plan and organize promotional presentations.
- Analyze business data to segment the customer base and target each segment with the appropriate campaigns and prepare customized communication messages and follow up on customers’ engagement.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department, inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
- Supports sales and business development staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information.
- Research competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Work with social media and marketing agencies as well as corporate partners to prepare engaging material and follow up on posts and campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns to increase the new customer’s base and increase the engagement levels for the existing customers in order to increase the revenues.
Education: Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing.
Work Experience: 4-7 Years in marketing with exposure to digital marketing such as managing SEO and SEM, or product marketing or any other related, preferably in financial or telecommunication industry .
Certificates: Digital marketing certification is a plus .
- Basic knowledge of online payments industry
- Good knowledge of product marketing
- Good knowledge of market segmentation
- Basic knowledge of project management fundamentals
- Good knowledge of direct marketing
- Good knowledge of marketing research
- Good knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools
- Good knowledge of ad serving tools
- Good knowledge in dealing with social media and other digital media marketing campaigns, advanced knowledge is preferred
- Good knowledge of identifying target audiences and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate is a plus
- Good knowledge of A/B and multivariate experiments is a plus
- Good knowledge of setting up and optimizing campaigns on all major search engines is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of customer acquisition and retention is a plus
- Excellent command of communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent command of English language both speaking and writing
- Excellent command of computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Excellent command of research and reporting skills
- Excellent command of presentation skills
- Strong attention to details
- Good command of data visualization skills
- Good command of voice of the customer skills
- Good command of critical thinking skills